The web framework is designed to fortify the development of web applications including web services, web resources, and web APIs. Frameworks are, in short, libraries that avail you to develop your application more expeditious and smarter.
The web framework preserves time, makes the development process going more expeditious because developers do not waste time writing thousands of lines of code to create common things that have been already created, they can fixate on making the project unique.
The web framework will provide ease of maintenance and application security.
Here is the list of best Web Development Frameworks from the 2020s,
Java Web Frameworks
Spark is a micro web framework for Java. Spark aims for simplicity and provides only a minimal set of features. However, it provides everything needed to build a web application in a few lines of Java code. Spark is built around Java 8 Lambda Expression philosophy, making it less verbose than most applications inscribed in other Java frameworks.
- Spring Boot + Angular 10 + Mongo DB CRUD: Full-stack development foundation
- Angular 10 + Node.js + MongoDB CRUD application:MEAN stack development
- React JS+SpringBoot+RDBMS-CRUD:Full-stack development foundation
- React JS+AdminLTE+Node JS+Express+MongoDB CRUD:MERN Stack development bloody beginning
- Node.js + Vue.js + Mongo DB CRUD Application
- Vue.js + Spring Boot + MongoDB CRUD Application - Full stack development foundation