Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well!
"Our end users don’t care whether your app is a monolith or micro-frontends—they just want an app that loads expeditious and solves their quandaries. " ✌ Knowledgefactory.net[Sibin]
Today we are going to discuss Micro-frontend architecture, Maybe most of the latest digital products are adopted microservice architecture on their back, companies are blissful and developers are relishing their works, from all the angles technical experts are verbally expressing microservice architecture is fine.
But, the Front end part is still monolithic. It's the right time to think about Micro Frontend architecture
What is Micro-frontend architecture?
- Independent development teams can collaborate on a front-end app more easily.
- Micro frontend codebases can be smaller, more manageable
- Micro frontends promote reusability across process and case management
- Micro frontends help you rapidly develop different views of your processes relevant to each person’s role
- You have a huge app with a ton of complexity
- You have multiple teams contributing to our app, and each has its own deployment cycles.